Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tiffany & Co.

All Time Favorite Accessory 

There are certain things whenever you buy they immediately become a favorite. First, you wear it all the time and thee eventually they are no longer a part of your style. My all time favorite accessory is a silver bracelet from Tiffany & Co. with a heart chain suspension. What is great about this bracelet is it can easily be complimented with other accessories as well. 




This bracelet was bought four years ago and I was looking through my jewelry and found it! It made my day I had totally forgotten about it! It are the small things like these that make my day ... 


 The heart has an beautiful inscription which was the main reason I bought the bracelet in the first place. It so cute and has a clean cut style. The inscriptions say Please return to TIFFANY & Co. New York 925. 





What are some of your all time favorite accessories which you can't live without??
Share them with us!

xoxo
DY 

No comments:

Post a Comment